Pages

12 December 2013

Christmas Traditions

We started a few Christmas traditions with Caroline this year. I am so happy to be settled in our own house for the holidays this year, so we can do these fun things as a family. We are doing three different advents this year. I put together 25 books to open each day of December up until Christmas. This was work getting all these books together!! We only had a couple Christmas books, so all the others I had to find! Some are a little beyond her age, but my plan is to put them all up after Christmas and re-wrap the same ones every year. Of course I will have to replace some each year as she gets older. 



I bought this tree from Pottery Barn a couple years ago, and this was the first year we were able to use it. 


Oma and Opa got Caroline this calendar again this year. She loves the candy in it! 



I'm so thankful for this time of year!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment