The craziness has begun! We drove to Fort Smith this morning to celebrate Christmas with Oma, Opa, and Uncle Chris. We had a wonderful time, and Caroline loved all the attention! We opened presents then we went out to eat. I can't believe I've eaten out on Thanksgiving and now Christmas! Stephen's parents gave us an awesome gift-- a freezer full of meals!! It might rank up there with the best gift ever!!
We drove back home tonight, and my side of the family came over for dinner. These sweet cousins were a hand full. They changed into their matching pajamas, and I'm not sure they could be any cuter!
My mom got a "Happy Birthday Jesus" cake, so we sang and then these little stinkers may started sticking their fingers in the icing. =))
Santa's favorite cookies are on the counter, and little lady is tucked in bed! I can't wait until she wakes up in the morning!! More on our holiday tomorrow....

No comments:
Post a Comment