Last weekend, I went to Newcombe Tennis Ranch with some of my tennis friends. It was intense but still so fun! It was down in south Texas which meant a 10 hour drive, but I think we all decided that going on a 10 hour road trip with girls is so much fun! We definitely didn't lack in conversation. =) We had a four drills throughout the weekend which meant 7.5 hours of tennis on Saturday. We all learned so much and definitely can't wait to go back again!
![]() |
| We stayed on the ranch so we literally just walked right out the backdoor to the courts |
![]() |
| Christy, Katie, myself, and Lisa all rode together and roomed together |
![]() |
| The whole group after our last drill |
![]() |
| Saturday night they had a karaoke/dance party. We had so much fun! |
![]() |
| Katie and I acting like we knew what we were doing at the bonfire on the first night. Ha! |








No comments:
Post a Comment