This evening we went to our friend's, The Richey's, neighborhood to Trick-or-Treat. We originally weren't planning to do anything, but then I decided we shouldn't be fuddy-duds. =) So I went yesterday morning to find Caroline a Razorback cheer leading outfit, and thankfully, I found one! Caroline was a toot at first, but after she warmed out, she had a lot of fun with her little friends. I'm so glad we decided to take her. It was worth watching her get excited and not to mention, she loved all the candy. Ha!
![]() |
| Go Hogs! |
![]() |
| Sweet girls |
![]() |
| When we got home, she opened her Halloween cards from Aunt Carol and Nina =) |
| On our way! |
| Love this picture!! |
| Trick or Treating was a success for these cuties |
| And we actually thought/remembered to get a family picture |





No comments:
Post a Comment