Pages

11 October 2013

"5 on Friday"

one
One of my friends sent me a devotional email that she had received. It was so insightful. It talked about how we, as moms, need to be an encouragement to each other rather than being judgmental. We all know that being a mom isn't always easy or glamorous. One of the things that the email said that really spoke to me was "There is a gap between my desires and my realities." I just loved that because it is so true. After reading that, I just felt like that needs to become a daily prayer in my life. I've already written it down: "May the desires of my heart be the realities in my life everyday".


two

Caroline and I both started Bible Study Fellowship, and we are both loving it. I love the format of it, and the homework has been wonderful! 


three

The horrible yeast/diaper rash is back too. I just hate it for her because I know it has to hurt and be extremely uncomfortable, but we are oh so thankful for medicine. 



four

Well I'm thinking that the 2's have hit our house. They aren't terrible, but there are definitely times throughout the day that have me saying I hope they pass quickly. She will just throw a random tantrum for no reason that results in crying just because she can. It is definitely one of those times that I just have to pray myself through it =)



five

Even though we are going through bouts of the two's, I love this little girl more than anything. She brightens my day, and there is nothing I would rather do than spend my days at home with her. She can be sassy, sweet, and bossy all at the same time. 

She decided to help me mop the floors after dance. I didn't even have to ask her - Ha!
To say she is obsessed with her sunglasses is an understatement. She wears them all the time. Inside and outside.
When did she get so big?!

No comments:

Post a Comment