Pages

22 June 2014

Sleepover - Part 1

We have been talking about having Rebekah come spend the night with us forever now. Well it finally happened last week. We picked her up on Thursday night after her t-ball game, and she stayed two nights with us! The girls had so much fun! I have so many pictures that I decided to break this up into two parts...


Eating a little pizza at Geno's before we headed home



As soon as we got home, they immediately began with dress-up and make-up. It is so funny to watch them put eye-shadow on. It goes anywhere from the eyelid to the forehead =))


Bubble Bath fun before bedtime - I'm pretty sure it was about 9:30pm!


They had me pulling them in the bike cart at 8:30am to go see Henry. In their pajamas and my flipflops. Ha!


Sweet girls coloring on Friday morning


The princesses eating their breakfast after going to see Henry


They were being silly and pretending to be asleep. We have a couple years before they will be sleeping like this! Ha!


Big girl Ariel and baby doll Ariel =)


And of course we had to go swimming. It was getting close to nap time, but they still had fun!


Wet-headed girls ready for naptime!


And this is how I started off naptime-- our playroom rarely gets this messy. With two girls, there was a lot of dress-up, playing with baby dolls, cooking, and to top it off Henry stopped by! 


to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment