Pages

27 June 2014

Brownies

We had grilled kabobs and vegetables for dinner. That afternoon, I decided we needed some brownies for dessert. Well I didn't have a box, so I just looked up Hershey's recipes and whipped them up! They were oh-so-chocolaty but oh-so-good!




HERSHEY'S Ultimate Chocolate Brownies

Ingredients:
3/4 cup HERSHEY's Cocoa
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
2/3 cup butter
1/2 cup water
2 cups sugar
2 eggs
1-1/3 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup HERSHEY'S Semi-sweet chocolate chips

Directions:
Heat over to 350. Grease a 13x9 pan. 
Stir together cocoa and baking soda in large bowl; stir in 1/3 cup butter. Add boiling water; stir until mixture thickens. Stir in sugar, eggs and remaining 1/3 cup butter; stir until smooth. Add flour, vanilla and salt; blend completely. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour into prepared pan. Bake 30 or so minutes. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.


No comments:

Post a Comment