This weekend I took a girl's trip to Branson with some friends. We had the best time just getting away for the night. We shopped all day and enjoyed great conversation over great food! We found a lot of good finds at the outlet mall. We then took a break at Panera for a late lunch and just enjoyed sitting outside and talking! I even managed to get sunburned on my neck!!!!! Then we headed over to the Branson Landing for some more shopping and a wonderful dinner at Cantina Laredo. We had such a great time, and I think we are all looking forward to our next girls weekend =)
While mommy was away, this little cutie had fun with her grandparents and daddy. Her weekend consisted of shopping with grandma, swinging on the new swing set, walking Max, playing on Grandpa's boat, and going to Home Depot. I think she had a pretty good weekend without her mommy.
Then, once we were all back home and outside playing, Henry came by. They had so much run riding around in their cars. They are a mess!




No comments:
Post a Comment