Stephen and I had a very unexpected, but awesome night away! Around 11am on Tuesday, my brother and sister-in-law called and someone had given our company tickets to the Oklahoma City Thunder game again the San Antonio Spurs that evening. Because it involved the Spurs, I was pretty sure I wasn't going to be missing this! We rushed around and took Caroline to some friends, so they could keep her until Ashley and John and my parents all got back into town. Stephen and I quickly hit the road to make the 4 hour drive to Oklahoma City. We made it just in enough time to check into our hotel and walk to dinner at Mickey Mantle's Steakhouse. We enjoyed a wonderful dinner before going to the game! I have always liked the Spurs. {I really just like Tim Duncan and Tony Parker, Ha!} The game was so much fun and even better that the Spurs won! After the game, we walked back to the hotel, and I was pretty sure I have forgotten to pack my ankles because they were no where to be found from all the walking. Gotta love the end of pregnancy! HA! We had such a great time, and it was really nice to get away! Caroline had so much fun with her friends and Henry; however, when we got back the poor girl had a fever and then was diagnosed with strep throat. But after having antibiotics for 24 hours, she is back to herself! Now we can enjoy the beautiful weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment