Pages

24 March 2014

Weekend Fun

We had a good weekend, and I'll just say it ended much better than it started! I went to the doctor on Friday, and she told me I had strep throat and an ear infection. After a couple doses of antibiotic and steroids, I felt much better! Caroline spent a lot of time with Daddy while I stayed home and rested. 

I watched three movies which NEVER happens! I'm not a movie person, but this weekend I was. I just LOVE that last dance in Dirty Dancing, so much that I watch it over and over and over.
Caroline and Stephen went out to my parents house for the day Saturday. They did some fishing, and little lady even held the fish!
I just had to take a picture of this. We've gotten a little Subscribe and Save happy on Amazon. Here's some of my stash!
Caroline loves playing with the 3-D glasses, so it called for a family picture.
We finished off Sunday night with some ice cream, and she had to make sure she got every.last.bite!

No comments:

Post a Comment