Pages

22 January 2014

Random Pictures

Am I the only person that looks forward to filling out the calendar each month? =)
Sharing ribs with Daddy for dinner
Being silly in Daddy's glasses
A red cup makes everything better
Oh my goodness!! These taste just like they do at the mall!
In the middle of all the below freezing temps....
Caroline's snow day attire
This girl loves giving hand massages...lotion and all =))
This girl loves to read her Bible when she wakes up in the mornings. Melts my heart!

Aunt Ashley's Christmas gifts were a hit this year. Caroline wants to wear the rainboots with anything. Rain or shine. And she loves playing with mommy's headband. 
With Papa at Shoguns. She loved it! 
She was really excited that the boots even fit over her footed pajamas
She had her notepad and told me "I'm ready for Bible study"
This girl LOVES stickers
After almost two months off, she was ready for dance
I'm wanting to add more pictures in our home, so I decided to make a photo wreath of my Instagram pictures. I'm loving how it turned out. 
Aunt Ashley got Caroline a Citrus Lane subscription. Her first box came, and she loves all the goodies.

2 comments:

  1. Love your calendar ! Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is from here...
      http://www.etsy.com/listing/85227414/18x24-personalized-perpetual-dry-erase?ref=shop_home_active_16

      Delete