This Thanksgiving broke all of our normal Thanksgiving day activities. We went out to eat for the first time in my 25 years of existence, and I must say it was very nice. We didn't have to worry about grocery shopping, cooking, cleaning, or anything. The only negative to eating out is you don't have left-overs. My mom, Caroline, and I headed to Fort Smith on Thursday morning. We went to lunch with my grandmas, aunt, and Stephen's parents and brother. Then we made the rounds to all the rest of the family there. We headed back home late afternoon just in time to enjoy a nice brinner {breakfast/dinner} at Ihop. I still can't believe we ate dinner there on Thanksgiving night. Ha! I definitely don't think this year started any new traditions, and I'm pretty sure we will resume our normal traditions next year.
Now for the overload of pictures...
The holidays have officially started, y'all!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment