On Saturday, we celebrated Caroline's second birthday. Since her birthday fell on a Saturday, we were able to celebrate on her actual day! We wanted to have the party at our house, so we ended up actually having two parties. We had one in the morning with our friends from our church small group, and then that night our family came over for dinner. It actually worked out perfect! We rented some inflatables and they were all day rentals and then the decorations were already up! We just made a day of celebrating our sweet girl!
| I don't think she enjoyed it as much as her daddy! |
| We did cupcakes for the morning party - they are a lot easier with young kiddos! |
| Finger lickin' good! |
| I think Payton enjoyed it! Ha! |
| Sweet Westin enjoying the Oreo ice cream |
| Reagan was enjoying herself |
| I was so excited for her gift from Aunt Ashley, Uncle John, and Henry! |
| Henry helped open Caroline's gifts |
| And I think Caroline approved of her new American Girl doll, Caroline - Love that sweet face! |
| Caroline enjoying dinner with the big girls |
| Who needs clothes, anyway?! |
| After dinner, we enjoyed this wonderful cake from Rick's Bakery {and I've been enjoying the left overs all week too- can't help that it's my weakness!} |

No comments:
Post a Comment