Pages

25 February 2013

What A Weekend!!

On her way to Oma and Opa's house while enjoying her sucker
We had quite the eventful weekend. Caroline went and spent the weekend with her Oma and Opa. From all the picture, she had a great time and enjoyed lots of Oma's good cooking! 


While Caroline was with Oma and Opa, Stephen was on a guy's hunting trip. He was supposed to be home today, but due to the expected bad weather, he will most likely not be home until Wednesday. =(


And the most exciting thing was my tennis tournament!!! When we moved back in the fall, I decided I was going to start playing tennis again, so I did and have loved every.single.minute of it and have met so many wonderful people!! It is so much fun!! I took lessons growing up but never played in matches. This weekend was the Walton Winter Classic. I played women's doubles with Betty. I unfortunately forgot to take a picture because we didn't play until 10:30 Friday night. We lost but we played fairly well. Then Saturday, I played mixed doubles with Jason, and we won. Then, we played two more matches Sunday, made it to the finals Sunday night, and we WON!!!!!! I was soooo excited especially since it was my first tournament!! Here is a picture of Jason and I with our prizes after we won our final match...


No comments:

Post a Comment