Pages

31 December 2012

2012 in Review

 2012 has been such a great year for our little family. The Lord has blessed us in so many ways, and I can't wait to see what He has in store for us in the 2013. Here is a recap of our year...

January
Caroline started Mother's Day Out
February
Caroline's first snow
March
Caroline had double ear infections
and Stephen had an emergency appendectomy 
April
Easter with Caroline's cousins, Andrew John and Ella Grace, from Maryland
May
First Boat Ride
June
Family Trip to Florida
July
Weekend with friends at the lake
 and Caroline turned ONE!!
August
Baby Coleman was born
September
Caroline started walking and first day of fall Mother's Day Out
October
We made the "official" move to Arkansas!!! 

November
Family Razorback Game
December
Christmas 2012

Also in December, I shipped off all of my milk that I had frozen. I stopped feeding Caroline breastmilk at 14 months. My total milk donation came out to 3,072 ounces!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment