Pages

18 April 2012

What A Weekend

Wow, we had another long, busy weekend in Arkansas! We had a lot of work to do so Caroline and I headed over to the lake on Thursday. A couple of our good friends got engaged this weekend, and we were able to be a part of it by helping with the proposal as well as throwing a surprise {well a surprise for the bride-to-be} party for them. Ashley and I spent Friday and part of Saturday getting ready for the weekend of events. The proposal took place on Saturday at noon, so we had to run errands to get decorations in line for the proposal as well as the party that night. Below are some pictures of the party decorations and the lovely couple! 


Ashley did a fabulous job on the flowers and the chocolate covered strawberries! Shelby Lynn's did the cake; they definitely didn't disappoint!.. We also had a banner made for when they arrived at the party. Then, my friend Lindsay and I went in together and had a sign made by Cross My Art for Josh and Mandi
Caroline with Mandi
Lindsay and I with the Bride-to-be


Caroline playing at the party

Mr. JHR


Other than the proposal and party, we had a pretty relaxing weekend at the lake which consisted of a down pour on Sunday morning. I also had a baby shower to attend for another one of my friends Heather, who is expecting a baby girl in June!

Henry modeling his fishing hat
Grandpa with Henry and Caroline
We decided to give Caroline and Henry a bath together. I don't think they really noticed each other. 

On Monday, Caroline and I headed to Fort Smith. We stayed with Oma and Opa. The original plan was to go to town for my best friend from high school's baby shower. I ended up not being able to make it to the shower, but we did get to spend some time with Lacy. We met for lunch and then she came back to the house to see Caroline. We do not get to see each other enough, so it was nice to spend some time with her! We can't wait for baby Asher to get here!
Us three girls {and Asher}


Lacy and Caroline


Caroline touching Asher =)



Lacy took these pictures on our camera, and I absolutely LOVE them!

No comments:

Post a Comment