Pages

20 June 2011

Caroline's Bedroom!!

Last week, our furniture finally arrived, so we were able to start putting the room together! It isn't quite finished yet as we need a few things to hang on the wall, etc. We also got gliders for the living room and the nursey, but we haven't moved the nursery one in there yet. Caroline's bedding has been finished for awhile now, so I was starting to get anxious to put it all together! I love it so much, and now I can't wait to see her in it! Christal from Baby Chic in Fort Smith made the bedding. I purchased the floral fabric and the polka-dot fabric from New Arrivals, and then Christal found the wonderful fabric for the bedskirt and the satin for the ruffles and bows! She also did the valence for the window which turned out adorable! I did two custom sheets, one cream minky dot and one with the pink polka-dots! Here are a few pictures of our furniture and the bedding. More to come once I get Caroline's lamps and some wall decorations!

1 comment:

  1. OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! I absolutely LOVE it all!! The furniture is absolutely exquisite and so smart. Sweet Caroline can grow into it!! Brilliant. I'm obsessed with the precious little princess bedding. It is just so perfect - and one of a kind. No other little girl will have the same thing. Miss Caroline is already one very blessed little princess!! XO

    ReplyDelete