Pages

21 April 2011

I'm Pregnant!

Stephen and I found out I was pregnant on December 9, 2011. Because of the holidays, we didn't have our first ultrasound until January 3rd. This is the first ultrasound. Everything looked perfect and the baby had a strong heartbeat with an estimated due date of August 6th.
We had the big 20-week ultrasound on March 14th to find out if we were having a girl or a boy. All of our family came over for lunch on the 14th to celebrate my birthday and to find out what we were having. My sister in law helped me plan the perfect reveal party. Below are pictures from our 20 week ultrasound.




Super cute profile!

Cute little foot! And it's a GIRL!!


Stephen and I decided to name her Caroline Louise. She will be named after her great-great-grandmother, Caroline which is Stephen's great-grandmother from Germany. Her middle name is after my grandmother and Stephen's mother who both share the name Louise.


No comments:

Post a Comment